The Arizona in oiled leather habana is a classic Birkenstock sandal. The Arizona can be worn all year round. The Arizona sandal is the perfect house shoe, indoor/outdoor slipper, or casual slip-on sandal for running around town in comfort and style. Pair your Arizona sandals with knit socks and you’re ready for a cozy winter evening by an open fire!
The Arizona is a unisex sandal. The Arizona features individually adjustable two-strap sandal with metal pin buckles. The upper is made of extra thick sturdy, oiled nubuck leather with an open-selvage finish. Oiled leather means the sandal has an untreated surface. Birkenstock purposely does not treat surface grains of its sandals.
The Arizona sandal also features an anatomically shaped, cork-latex suede covered footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features a pronounced arch support and a deep heel cup for optimal comfort and stability. A lightweight EVA sole provides cushioning and shock-absorbing traction.
- Hard Footbed
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather, oiled
- Lining Material: Suede
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Insole Material: Real leather
- Outsole Material: EVA
- Details: Strap with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Made in Germany
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
PLEASE NOTE: This sandal features a pre-distressed leather that can vary in appearance. Birkenstock's high quality, real leather shoes may lose some colour as a result of normal body heat and skin moisture. This is not a quality defect, and is simply a normal characteristic of natural materials. Also, the sandal you order may be lighter or darker than those pictured on our website.
Free Shipping on all orders over $100 and a 60-Day Returns policy.